viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015


MY INTERVENTION POINT: TIME MANAGEMENT








ENTRY # 01


From this experience I learned that I need to invest more time on the regular verbs pronunciation’s explanation. And make sure the instructions are well understood before carry out any activity.


ENTRY # 3

Probably in the following lessons I could invest more time to let them get ready for dramatizations like this. 

Upon the reflection on my entries I could find that Time Management was the most remarkable difficulty that I faced in my classes and in order to overcome this specific situation is relevant to beging working  deeply on the lesson plan which is an extremely effective tool that provide me as teacher the guide and the way that I must take in order to develop my classes. Despite every class is planned there are issues that doesn’t work in the way I expect. So it is necessary to reshape the way I plan the classes in order to invest the necessary time for each activity of the class.  And to make sure that the instructions that you provide your students are clear enough in order to avoid misunderstanding that could take aditional time to develop.

All these previous assertions demand certain grade of commitment  and  awareness to improve my teaching practices and acomplished my student's goals succesfully.
 








2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Liliana,
    sometimes we as teachers live in a rush to get the goals and objectives prepared for the lessons , but we also have to take into account that every student is different and the level of activities must be according to the pace of the students, so you can realize of this by reflecting on your practices when you have time constrains.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Dear Liliana, To manage time is always a difficult task to carry out. As you mentioned, lesson planning and clear instructions could provide you a possible solution for that problem. Another strategy to be used is reflection on action, this tool could provide you helpful insights about your intervention point.

    ResponderBorrar